Glühwein is a German mulled wine. Traditionally it is served during the winter and can be a treat enjoyed during the holidays. This recipe is easy to follow, and will let you savour the rich flavours of King’s Court Estate Winery’s Baco Noir.
What you’ll need
- Stainless steel cooking pot
- 1 bottle of Baco Noir
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 6-8 whole cloves
- 2” sticks of cinnamon
- 2-3 slices of lemon
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine red wine, cloves and cinnamon sticks
- Heat gently, but don’t bring to a boil
- Add sugar slowly, to preferred taste, until dissolved
- Add lemon slices
- Serve in glass mugs, and garnish with cinnamon sticks
- Traditionally glühwein is served warm!
Spread the word
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Free shipping on orders over 12 bottles is available in Canada except for: Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut, & Newfoundland. Learn more
Exporting Canadian Wine Overseas
We Export our wine to Regions all over the world including China. Contact Us for bulk orders.
Restaurant | Special Events Orders
We supply restaurants, hotels, bars, chefs and caterers for special event orders. Private Label is available. Contact Us
Our Award Winning Vintages
Proudly Winning Awards 2013 - 2017